First time to Whispering Canyon

Chelsealizw

Earning My Ears
Helllo!

I made ADR a while back for Whispering Canyon. They are for 4:20 and I was wondering what eveyone felt about that? Will all the fun be going on this early or will we be the only ones in the restaurant!!?!? thanks for your help!

:dance3:

It does tend to be a bit more quiet at that time...The antics will likely not be in full effect...But I would leave the ADR time if it works for your plans.

If they are accepting ADR's for that time it means people will be there. As the PP said, it may be less crowded but I suspect there are others with the same idea. Early dinner and then go to the park for a bit. However, if you want the full show and antics I would go a bit later. I suspect, as the PP said, it will be early for all of that.

We usually make our adrs for 5-5:30 when eating at WCC, and while it is a bit more quiet, there is plenty of antics going on.

DH usually encourages them....:eek: Which I am not a fan, but he loves it and I just roll with it.

You shouldn't have any problem watching, or sharing in the antics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter