First Time Port Arrival 12:00PM?

gbutzin

Earning My Ears
First time Disney Cruiser. I was able to check in at Midnight the first day I was able to and I received a port arrival time of 12:00PM..

The first two arrival times were already gone I assume from previous cruisers? Realistically what time will that probably put me on the ship.

Thank you so much in advance :)

Perhaps as early as when you arrive and after you've checked in through 1:30. I wouldn't arrive before 11:30.

First time Disney Cruiser. I was able to check in at Midnight the first day I was able to and I received a port arrival time of 12:00PM..

The first two arrival times were already gone I assume from previous cruisers? Realistically what time will that probably put me on the ship.

Thank you so much in advance :)

IM ASSUMING YOU MEAN YOU ARRIVE THERE BY DISNEY BUS AT NOON. YOU THEN LINE UP TO GO THRU SECURITY , THAT WONT TAKE LONG. YOU THEN GO UP TO CHECK IN DESKS. THAT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES. WHILE YOU ARE CHECKING IN THE HAVE PROBABLY ALREADY STARTED CALLING BOARDING NUMBERS. ONCE YOUR BOARDING NUMBER IS CALLED YOU CAN GET IN LINE TO BOARD. WE were on shIP FROM THE TIME WE ARRIVED IN HALF AND HOUR. BUT THAT CAN VARY DEPENDING ON HOW BUSY IT IS AT THE TIME YOU ARRIVE. EVERY CRUISE IS DIFFERENT, SLIGHTLY.

I don't see where you are using DCL transfers.

A 12:00 PAT means that you can arrive at that time or later to get into the terminal. You could arrive earlier and may be permitted into the terminal, but your boarding number will be based on your PAT, so everyone who has a PAT 11-12 will have lower boarding numbers than you. If you arrive at 12:00, boarding will have started. By the time you check in and get your photo taken, they will be close if not at your boarding number so you won't be waiting around in the terminal and can go right onto the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter