First time on the Magic in Feb...any tips or special treats we should know about?

kcfree

Earning My Ears
This will be our 4th Disney Cruise (1 Dream & 2 Fantasy) and we are very excited for our first trip on the Magic. My 2 daughters are especially excited about the Tangled themed restaurant.

Any special tips and tricks For the Magic? Favorite foods and snacks?

thx

I‘m not sure how special it will be for you, but Magic has a shawarma station which is not on the Dream-class ships. Do not miss the Snuggly Duckling overlay on Tangled day. They have some family activities in the Irish pub on the Tangled theme.

Outside of that, you will be not be lost on Magic. I don’t think she has anything exclusive outside of the Rapunzel’s menus, but they are not far from the regular DCL food.

I‘m not sure how special it will be for you, but Magic has a shawarma station which is not on the Dream-class ships. Do not miss the Snuggly Duckling overlay on Tangled day. They have some family activities in the Irish pub on the Tangled theme.

Outside of that, you will be not be lost on Magic. I don’t think she has anything exclusive outside of the Rapunzel’s menus, but they are not far from the regular DCL food.
Thanks!

If they love Rapunzel, the theme restaurant is great. I love seeing all the details.

not sure how old they are but Paige in the oceaneer club/lab is awesome. My daughters both loved her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter