First time on dining plan - can you swap sides?

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
We are trying the Disney Dining Plan for the first time and have decided to go for the Deluxe Dining Plan. We are staying on the monorail loop (Bay Lake Tower) and with all the Signature Restaurants in that area, it just makes sense. The extra snack credits will come in handy at the Food and Wine Festival as well. My question is if they will let you swap sides when on the dining plan? I am a quite fuzzy eater and some of the entrees that really appeal to me come with sides that I would not enjoy, but there are other sides that I would love.

Corinna

It seems like it would be up to the restaurant, but I've never heard anyone having a problem with exchanging one entree's side for another one on the same menu.

Depends on the restaurant.

Le Cellier, for example, will allow substitutions for other sides offered with other entrees, but not for the separately listed side dishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter