first time in a 2BR!

PEANUT1

You can Fly!
So excited we booked a dedicated 2 br at kidani over Halloween. We are taking my folks for the first time. Any tips?

We also booked my daughter for a Yes class and got 6 people 6 day park hoppers for just over1100$:thumbsup2

I think you will love the dedicated 2 bedrooms in Kidani. What view were you able to get?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Don't miss going to the fire pit at night checking out the animals with the night vision binoculars.

Make sure you take advantage of the cultural exchange program offered in the evenings. Here's a picture from one of our trips:

062.jpg

You and the children may enjoy the Bead Activites. We were 3 adults in January and tried some of them. The one in which you had to identify the animals by sounds was very informative and it's always a pleasure to talk to the CMs who stay around the savannah areas and talk about the animals and or their homelands.

There's a shuttle to take you back and forth from Jambo to Kidani, so be sure to see the treasures at both of the areas. Each day around 4 there is a tasting of some of the offerings at Boma and then you go to Jiko and try some of the bread offerings. For adults, on Wednesdays (could change days I'm sure) there's wine tastings. If you want to do the wine tastings, be determined and keep asking. My DCuz did it, but it wasn't easy to find a CM who knew what she was talking about. You have to preregister for it and she had left numerous messages.

Enjoy the great resort!

Bobbi:thumbsup2

We stayed in a standard view at Kidani and loved it. There are many places to view the animals and you could go where they were congregating. I think it's a great value for the points required. I'm hoping to get part of our November stay in one. Just a couple of more weeks until I can try!:goodvibesHappy planning!

Kidani has some amazing cultural exchange events every evening in the Library just off the lobby. Some of the African exchange people will be there starting at 7:00 for a "drum circle", and then at 8:15 one of them will give a presentation on some part of their culture. We have seen them present everything from language, to animals, to conservation, to tribal rites. VERY interesting, and even when we aren't staying at Kidani, we like to go over there for a dinner at Sanaa and take in the cultural exchange offering for that evening.

It's also a lot of fun to go out to the fire pit in the evening and speak to the cultural exchange people there. They are a wealth of knowledge about their native Africa.

You are going to LOVE the two bedroom at Kidani! It's huge! The master bathroom is beyond amazing!!!

I have to say that the cultural offerings in Kidani's library are incredible! I plan on booking a non-park visit to Kidani just to take advantage of all that they offer...very informative, and fun! We usually book a 1 Bedroom standard view (to save points) and we have been always pleased with our room assignments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter