First time at SeaWorld. Do we need quick queue?

akaDaddy

"Thanks Charming, but my daughter's got this."
Heading to Orlando last week of July for a last minute trip. We will be at SeaWorld two days with the Dining Option. Just a few questions...

Will it be possible to do most of the rides and shows while still enjoying the park in two days?

What is the expected wait times without the quick queue?

Is the dining plan worth it?

1. Yes. Especially if you get there at opening. Make sure to take time to enjoy all the exhibits, they are very good.

3. Yes. You can get unlimited drinks, plus a meal and/or snack every hour. You can bring zipicks to stash extra snacks.

We easily saw everything at least once in two days, we were there one full day and two half days. We had the free quick queue through our resort each day and barely used it. Only needed it for pengins of all things since it's one of the few family rides. The 3 coasters never were over a 5-10 minute wait two weeks ago. There were lines for both water rides but Infinity falls was not included in our Quick Queue.

Dining plan is definitely worth it.

2 days should be enough to see and do everything. Check the web site for shows and times. Make a list of what you want to see and the times. Don't skip anything esp pet's ahoy. Work everything else in between the shows. The penguins thing opens early. That should probably be the first ride you hit. Lines do get long, but they seem to move really fast too.

Hard to call on the rides, but if the lines are extremely long, you can purchase the quick que in the park.

We easily saw everything at least once in two days, we were there one full day and two half days. We had the free quick queue through our resort each day and barely used it. Only needed it for pengins of all things since it's one of the few family rides. The 3 coasters never were over a 5-10 minute wait two weeks ago. There were lines for both water rides but Infinity falls was not included in our Quick Queue.

Thanks, when were you last at the park? We are planning for late July and I was wondering if the crowd level would be the comparable.

Hi I don't think you will need the quick queue I also just got back from there. I was hesitant on the all day dining because it is a good deal. I did at the end decide not to do it and I am glad that I did, only for the fact that the food lines were so long, all I could picture would be standing in lines to eat all day. Otherwise, it is a great deal and the food is good.

I think the coasters got up to about 30 minutes and I know the arctic adventure got up to 1 hour that we had to wait.

We went in with low expectations to Sea World but it turned out to be our favorite park this trip next to DC. I will say we fed the sea lions and the rays and they were fun. However, the ray feeding is so much better. These little guys take the food from your hand. I could have fed them all day. I would have been broke LOL!!

Enjoy your trip.

Was there yesterday and was there same time last year. Crowd was way down this year IMO. WAY DOWN.

Had QQ and basically walked right on krak and Mako. Krak wait was about 10 minutes without and M was running around 30. Thunder rolled in b4 we got to Manta. Penguin had a long line/wait but that's because it kept breaking down! BTW the ride is NOTHING ..... bypass and just walk thru to see the birds. As mentioned Inf' Falls isn't a "basic QQ" ride yet and the line for that was LONG. It didn't appear many had QQ . . .

Had the meal plan (got it for $10 off) and it was a decent deal. We only ate one 'meal' but had two other passes thru for heavy snacks and drinks so with average 'entree' cost about $12 and a bottle of water $4 you can get even fast.

You say you are going soon. Note that this time of the year it is pretty common for early evening thunderstorms to roll into the Orlando area and thunder/lightening means all the outside rides and shows come to a halt ...... normally restart will only happen after 30 minutes of clear .... any more thunder and the clock restarts . . . so get your must do done early . . . it started thundering about 5pm yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!