First time at caribean beach resort

swimrlady

Earning My Ears
I hope I made a good choice I paid less than a value resort for this moderate resort.

We have stayed there twice and really enjoy it. Hope you have a great trip!

Hard to be disappointed in staying on site. Especially at such a good rate! Of all the mods this is our favorite. Congrats! Now relax, check out some resort pics and videos, and start counting down the days!!!

That's Great!! We stayed here on our honeymoon for nearly 3 weeks --19 years ago. Haven't gotten back--with 3 kids (now turning into teens) I was DREAMING of a way to make it work to get back there with the kids--I know they would love it!! What discount did you use to get a low rate-- I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to swing 2 rooms at the CBR for our trip this August. Celebrating the first time there with all 3 of our kids (we were waiting for DS to get old enough to enjoy it all) and as an early celebration of what will be our 20th anniversary !! Let me know your discount secret!!!!!
:thumbsup2

Our first onsite stay was at CBR and we loved everything about it. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

We love CBR! We got a great deal and stayed there despite our hesitation (had heard lots of negatives). But we absolutely loved it, and my kids loved the pool area. It is just beautiful. The food court is good too. The whole resort just has a really nice vibe, very tropical and relaxing. Enjoy!

Our 1st stay here was in 2010. We loved everything about the resort. We requested Aruba 51 and got it. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Love the music, hot tubs, and the food court. The walk was nice and relaxing in the morning thru Carribean Cay.

A few things to know about CBR: It is huge. It is so large they have a bus that just runs around the resort, dropping people off at the other stops.

Second, it is very beautiful. If you need some down time grab a hammock on the beach and relax.

Love CBR I was actually a youngin when I stayed there and now 25 I still remember my entire stay at that hotel over any of the others I've stayed at in DW. It definitely has the feel of its name, remember loving walking around the resort, renting boats and the pool is awesome for kids, huge and slides. Also character meal right in your resort. Good choice you won't regret it!

I think that you've made an excellent resort choice. We have stayed at the CBR 8 times now and have a 9th trip coming up in May. The resort is large but not so large that you can't walk to and from your building to Old Port Royale (main pool, food court, store, etc.). Our longest walk was about 6 1/2 minutes and that was from one of the furthest Barbados buildings.

If you have any time to spend at the resort, I highly recommend lazing around in the hammocks or beach chairs or renting a bicycle or surrey bike from the marina. The resort is absolutely beautiful and the bicycles are a nice way to see the rest of the resort.

I have a lot of pictures of the resort in my trip report if you want to have a look around. Just click on the link in my signature below. There are chapter links in Post #8.

Anytime you are able to upgrade from one resort category to another, it is a wonderful experience.

My first stay was at CBR, and even though I eventually fell absolutely head over heels with POR on later stays, I would not hesitate to recommend CBR to guests.

Once you get past the shear size and layout, it is a lovely resort with tons of amentities.

CBR is my favorite moderate resort. I love the theming. You won't regret your decision. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!