First Reservations - Now what is a good Villa at OKW

peshowe

Earning My Ears
I am very Happy?

I just booked my first two reservations. I week in a two bedrromed at OKW in May and a Studio in BW in January of 2002.

As OKW is my first stay I want to get the BEST room available so I need some advice. What is a great location for a room. We will have a car so we don't need to worry about transportation too much.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Personally, I think all of the buildings at OKW have something great to offer.

Will you have kids with you? if so, you might want to request a building near the main pool or the turtle pond pool (being aware that being near the main pool is the most frequently requested and so sometimes harder to get).

I do tend to like the higher numbered buildings because of the second entrance to the bathroom, but this might not be as important for you with a 2BR unit.

So far, we've only ever really indicated a non-smoking preference and have always ended up in something nice.

request what you want, not a building, you generally get what you want that way.

The views are water view, pool view, golf view, woods view. I like to have a water view near a swimming pool and bus stop, non-smoking. Put the order in what is most important to you. ALso put this on your reservations, you can also fax, but DVC has generally done what was on the reservations.

However if you need a elevator (these are only in the new building) you definitely need to say that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter