• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first post!!!

tracy23

Earning My Ears
coming back to Disney! After a whirlwind yesterday we decided to come back..the pull of Disney over trying Universal was too much! 10 in total for our families. The kids started talking about memories (teens now) and they magically became 7 again :). How can you beat that! So excited to start pouring thru these posts!

coming back to Disney! After a whirlwind yesterday we decided to come back..the pull of Disney over trying Universal was too much! 10 in total for our families. The kids started talking about memories (teens now) and they magically became 7 again :). How can you beat that! So excited to start pouring thru these posts!

Welcome to the DIS! Mine are now teens and have been going since they were babies as well, and there is just something about that Disney magic pixiedust:!

When are you planning to go?

The week of Aug 5th this year. Still trying to work out details on how long our stay will be.

Welcome Fellow Diser - Glad you are on board. :thumbsup2 You are now a Disney Maniac...:rotfl:

I remember going to Universal once as a kid and I dont desire to go again ever. Disney however I could live there.

I remember going to Universal once as a kid and I dont desire to go again ever. Disney however I could live there.

When I retire, I plan to work at Disney. I don't mind if I am picking up trash or working the Gates.... Because - I will be at Disney...:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Welcome. I too dream of working at Disney when I retire. I picture my self as the captain of a Jungle Cruise boat. There is now a Facebook page for Disney World jobs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter