First Person POV: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

I moved your post here where it might gather more attention.Been on first page awhile and 36 views and no replies.I did view your video and found it very interesting. Danny

I moved your post here where it might gather more attention.Been on first page awhile and 36 views and no replies.I did view your video and found it very interesting. Danny
Thanks a lot for doing that. For future reference, is this where I should post videos of that nature?

Not in all cases , you can post it like this thread. If you get a bunch of views and replies with questions.I will take that into consideration. Believe me I don't like to move threads, I consider many things before I move thread. Because many don't agree, can be disheartening to have your thread moved to a Board where you think nobody will see. That is not my intention and I thought you would get better response on this Board. Danny PS I will and can make exceptions you did nothing wrong so you can post on TP&S Board at anytime. The worst that can happen is it may be moved.

Not in all cases , you can post it like this thread. If you get a bunch of views and replies with questions.I will take that into consideration. Believe me I don't like to move threads, I consider many things before I move thread. Because many don't agree, can be disheartening to have your thread moved to a Board where you think nobody will see. That is not my intention and I thought you would get better response on this Board. Danny PS I will and can make exceptions you did nothing wrong so you can post on TP&S Board at anytime. The worst that can happen is it may be moved.

Cool! Thanks a lot, I'm glad you moved it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules by posting. If you ever need to move it, by all means. I'm just glad that I can share them here! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter