Which days would you recommend?

• Sep 30 - Oct 5?

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Oct 7 - Oct 12?

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

4Hawks

"Be a goldfish" - Ted Lasso
In terms of crowds, would the first or the second week in October be better? We'll be staying 5 nights and only plan to visit MK (and possibly go to MNSSHP). I have found conflicting information on different blogs.

We are going for our honeymoon from 10/1-10/8 as well. Interested in the theories. I would think first week a little easier then the 2nd because of fall breaks but the weekends will be busy with locals.

Columbus Day 2017 is October 9. Usually the Friday-Tuesday around Columbus Day is very busy.

Thank you! Yes, Fall break at my son's school is 10/5-10/9. I'm hoping we can beat the crowds if we go before or after, but some blogs have both weeks as being very crowded, others as moderately crowded.

A vote here for the first option as well. Crowds tend to build in our experience as the month of October goes along. Sept (while not as empty as years before) seems to be less crowded than Oct.

My only Oct. rule is to avoid Columbus Day, the weekend prior and the day after. Other than those 4 days we've had no issues with crowds or weather although last year a hurricane passed nearby 5 days before we flew down. Also avoid WS on any Sat during Food & Wine.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter