First Night: Raglan Road, Planet Hollywood or WPE?

Aidensmommy22

Mouseketeer
My mom, myself & my 2 boys will be leaving for Disney early Saturday morning. After we check into our resort, we are heading to DTD for dinner. Which of these places do you like best?

Raglan Road for sure! Good food and lots of fun when they have the Irish dancers/band at 7 PM or later.

Ragland Road!! My wife and I went there last year on our first night in the world and set the tone for a great vacation! The food is great with
Lots of options for all party members... The music and dancers make for a nice night

Raglan Road!! The food is awesome!! We love the Dalky Duo and Serious Steak!

Yes, as long as you don't rush out of there. You may want to try for a later ressie to get more time to see the entertainment. Although it starts at 7, sometimes they take a little while to get going.

We usually have our first meal at WPE but we are also trying Raglan Road for our arrival night in February. I didn't realize entertainment didn't start until 7 and I believe our reservation is for 6. I guess I will try to book a later one as well.

I have had to go to planet Hollywood twice once because we have up oit legal deliver when 3ds got sick in epcot and another when she screamed uncontrollably upon entering t- red on a busy Saturday. both meals were worst ever at wdw..and not because of the disappointment of missing better restaurants. food was mediocre, service slow, and too loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter