First Haircut Design?

mzozzietj

Next trip: July 2023
Hi everyone,

I've been perusing the threads and I am in awe at how talented you folks are. I have two questions for you.

First, we are taking our DD Mary who will be 19 months old for her first haircut at Harmony Barber shoppe on our trip next Month. My DH is all excited. He's been planning her first haircut here since before she was conceived, lol. Since DH is so excited I thought it would be a fun surprise if I could make her a cute shirt to commemorate the occasion.

I didn't see one specifically for this but if there is, please direct me and I apologize for the un-necessary post. If not, would someone mind making one?

Secondly, I see links to your photobucket accounts in many threads. How do I request permission to use a specific design we like?

Thank you so much for your help!
-Stacey

Hi Hon
I don't have a t-shirt DISign but I made this for my grandaughter for a past trip.
Here is a blank one that the castmembers could fill in for you--a little memento of your visit.

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here is a blank one if anyone is interested in a boy's first haircut

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter