First family vacation to WDW, sept 19 to sept 25

deuceswild10

DIS Veteran
We had such a good time! It was me, my husband, and our seven-year-old twins. We stayed at art of animation and loved it. Our first day we went to animal kingdom and although my husband and I had been there before the kids never had. The highlight for them was riding expedition Everest! I like the Safari the best. We also had a character meal at Tusker House for dinner. I met my crush Goofy! Low crowds.

The next day we went to blizzard Beach. We enjoyed it a lot. The only slight bummer was that my son who is nearly 48 inches couldn't ride everything. But there was enough for him to do otherwise. We love water parks and thought it was great. We had dinner that night at whispering Canyon is. I thought it was just OK. Since we didn't stay and that resort it was a bit of a hassle to get there and although dinner had some funny in antics I didn't think it was worth the travel time.

The next day we went to Magic Kingdom and boy was that magical! We had breakfast at the beast castle, my daughter did Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boutique and became Cinderella. My son did Pirates league and became a pirate. We did all the rides that we wanted to do with fast pass or a little to no wait. And we had dinner and Cinderella's Castle. And that Night was the not so scary Halloween party! The parade was amazing. I will remember that day as the highlight of our trip and is a very special day for a long time.

The day after that we are back to another waterpark, Typhoon Lagoon. This was also a very fun day and the kids loved being crashed around in the big wave pool. We had a great time. For dinner we went to one of our favorite restaurants Boma. It was solid as always and before dinner we went out and took another look at the animals.

The last day we enjoyed Hollywood studios. Both kids got into the Jedi training academy and had an absolute blast. We saw many shows and met many characters. I think the highlight was meeting Kylo Ren for my son and Jake the pirate for my daughter. I saw my pal goofy again and we really enjoyed the stunt show with Indiana Jones, and the frozen sing-along was very special. We ate at 50s primetime for lunch and sci-fi drive-in for dinner. We love the sci-fi diner as it was relaxing for my husband and I.

I was a bit of a skeptical visitor, but now I want more! Can't wait to go back maybe this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter