• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Family Trip Day 4 Animal Kingdom

momofdbsdc

momofdbsdca
Mom (Kim) 34
Dad (Eric) 33
Dakota- Celebrating 9 th birthday
Brandon-6
Savannah-4
Dalton-3
Cameron-1

Here we go! Our first official day at the Disney parks. We get up early and head doen to breakfast!! Yum!

After breakfast we are on our way to the AK!! The kids are sooo excited. They take our picture as we enter the parks. Afytre
we get inside we head straight for Africa to do the safari! The kids all thought that it was awesome! We beat the elephant poachers! They are sooo excited. After that we begin to work our way towards the front of the park. Dino land is a BIG hit. They love the rides and the games. One BIG mistake though was to go to It's Tough to be a Bug. All 4 boys hated this show. They screamed their little heads off and probably filled theur shorts!!! Our 4 yo daughter on the other hand absolutely loved it!!! She laughed and had a grand old time! After this show though our 3 yo hated everything. Someday he will complain to his therapist that his parents made him go to Disney World!:jester:

After tormenting the boys we went to Camp Minnie Mickey. It was great. The Lion king show was going on and we had the characters all to ourselves! YEAH! Only one problem, our camera has decided to go on strike!:eek: Oh, well! I will have those pictures embedded in my memory forever!!! We will need to fix the camera or get a new one quickly!!!

After seeing the characters we head back to the hotel for a quick bite to eat and to rest for a little while. In the mean time it begins to downpour! Good thing for ponchos, because EPCOT here we come. We get to the park and head right for Test Track!!! Time to torchure the children again!:jester: On the way the kids discover the fountains and go to play in them with their raincoats on! Daltons raincoat flies right over his head after he decides that he likes the center fountain the best. We now have a crowd forming around us to laugh at our children!!!

Dad takes the oldest 3 on Test Track while mommy goes shopping!!! We meet up at the picture booth after the ride! the picture from the ride is priceless. We now have 2 more children who will be in therapy though!:jester:

After TT we head over to the shops and to wait for Illuminations. We had great seats for the show. 9pm comes, Illuminations starts and 3 yo flips out! I will eventually learn from these mistakes!!! Needless to say we leave before the end of the show!!!

We need to go back to the hotel and rest so I can think of ways to torture the kids at Magic Kingdom tomorrow! :smooth:

Kim

I can just see it now - years of therpy due to a family trip to WDW - Just Kidding now - sounds like a great day though - thanks for posting!

Hope the kids pay for their own therapy LOL

Just remember paybacks are really bads when you're old, grey & senile!;)

Hope that camera gets fixed!

Thanks for sharing!

Our son was three when we first took him to WDW. As soon as Illum started , he started screaming and crying. So, DH and I run for the exit with him! He still doesn't like "fireworks"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter