First DVC trip-- BEST TRIP EVER

CNMooner

Mouseketeer
I keep making the joke that DVC is the best money that we've ever borrowed. :rotfl2: We just returned from our first trip with DVC and had simply the most wonderful vacation of our lives. We are one of those dreadful couples that purchased SSR but stayed at BWV for our first trip, and it was simply mind blowing. I LOVED the resort, the location (Food and Wine is a pregnant woman's dream-- I'm 29 weeks along-- and literally ate myself around the world multiple times!) the service, the amenities, having the kitchen, being "welcomed home" and the theming. Having DVC and knowing that we will return to WDW every year allowed us to really stop and smell the roses-- we hit the parks at opening and were in the pool by lunchtime. We saw Wishes, Fantasmic and Illuminations after naps and sit down dinners. We went to the movies at Downtown Disney because we didn't feel such a pressure to do every little attraction at the parks.

I'm in love with Walt Disney World even more than ever and I'm so happy that we bought DVC. As I said before, it's the best money we ever borrowed. :thumbsup2

CNMooner said:
I'm 29 weeks along-- and literally ate myself around the world multiple times!

Glad you enjoyed my favorite resort. At least walking the mile around World Showcase helped burn off the calorie intake. F&W is a great time to go.

HBC

As a DVC member you are entitled to stay at all the DVC resorts. As many times as your points will take you. You'll love SSR, though. It's a beautiful resort.

And not too many years down the road you will be snapping hundreds of photos of your new family member greeting characters and riding Dumbo. It only gets better (believe it or not!) Welcome to the hooked-on-DVC support forum!

Wow, it sounds like you had a wonderful vacation!

So, the weather and pool temps were fine for you to enjoy swimming? :goodvibes BWV is one of our "homes" and we agree that it's a perfect place to begin F&W exploring, tasting and enjoying.

I look forward to reading about your blessed event. We're at that age when we're enjoying our grandchildren and WDW together.

Bobbi :)

Congrats on your new home and I'm glad you had a great trip!
Thanks for posting :)

Congrats, how did you manage to snag BW during F&W, lucky! :thumbsup2 Welcome to my house;)

Our first anniversary trip was our first DVC trip too, and we've been back for every anniversary since! It's very very addictive. :teeth: Glad to hear you enjoyed it so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter