First Day....

wdwlover88

Can't seem to get enough!
This June we will be taking our family from Kansas on their first trip to WDW. On our day of arrival we wanted to start off on the right foot and maybe go out to eat that afternoon. Does anyone have any suggestions? We'd prefer a Disney Restaurant. We'll be staying at Saratoga Springs-but 'm not quite sure yet of what restaurants they have there or if they have any at all. Your help is appreciated Thanks!!

We always arrive late afternoon/early evening and start with a great meal! Our favorites so far are Chef Mickey's character buffet at the Contemporary resort and Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney. Both of these have great atmosphere and are very kid-friendly. On our trip this November we're trying 'Ohana at the Ploynesian resort for our first-night dinner because I've read such great reviews about it.

We always kick off our Disney trips at Chef Mickey's. It just seems to be the right way to get started on that Disney Magic!!!

A trip wouldn't be the same without our first night at Chef Mickey's!!

The perfect way to kick off your Disney vacation would be an early dinner at CM's! Great character interaction, and afterwards, you can take a spin on the monorail, which goes right through the hotel! Check out the monorail resorts and shops. Maybe stop at the Polynesian for a 9PM viewing of the Elecrical Water Pageant from the beach. You can also watch Wishes from here. You may not make time to see EWP any other night?

This suggestion assumes that you are NOT going into a park your first day. If you are, I might change my recommendation to Cinderella's Royal Table in MK or Garden Grill in Epcot for lunch or dinner.

Another option - Boardwalk or Downtown Disney for shopping and dining. Lots of restaurants in both areas, but I haven't tried many.
Enjoy!:sunny:

Chef Mickey's would be a great way to start your WDW vacation.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter