First Date night w/o children. Where to go?

Sorry, I got mixed up. I meant to ask about Narcoossee's at GF not 1900 Park Fare. Right now I think we are leaning towards Jiko.
Narcoossee's has such a beautiful setting, right on the water and if you timed it right, you could watch the fireworks at MK. I'm not sure how good the food is, but the setting is spectacular. Maybe post and ask for opinions on the food from those who've eaten there. What a treat to get a night out w/o the kids. Enjoy.

If you want really great food and atmosphere, Blue Zoo is terrific. It's very upscale, and almost no kids. That's where we went on our last annivesary. We've also done Yachtsman Steakhouse and Jiko for other anniversaries.

Gillian- Yes, we are from Hamilton- Mercer County. Are you?

Jodifla- Where is Blue Zoo? Is it on Disney Property?

We are leaving in three weeks and getting so excited. Sound like alot of people really like Califorina Grill. I don't love the CR. Although I know alot of people do. I heard that CG is very noisy. Is it?

Yes, we're in Hamilton too. :)

I remember reading that you'll see a lot of kids at California Grill (and that it gets noisy), but I've never been there.

We saw La Nouba on a date nights. It's so cool that we felt guilty not bringing DS!

Hi kespo...
Another vote for CG... We loved every minute of it there. I dont think its any noiser then any other place that we went to. Some people might think that because of the open kitchen but it didnt make us say it was loud at all.
We loved everything about it... My husband took me there for my birthday and I am so happy that he did. It is by far the best restaurant I have went to in DW.

Also, if your friends want to watch the kids for a little while longer... you should head over to POR... they have a horse and buggy ride (make reservations if you could) it takes you around the property. Its beautiful... take a bottle of bubbly with you and ur set up for a evening you will never forget! :) :hug:

Here's another vote for California Grill. We spent our 15th anniversary there in October. It was a little noisy. We happened to be there on a night that a set of parents thought it was a good idea to let the 6-year old push the 2-year old sibling around the restaurant. I was surprised the restaurant didn't ask them to stop. We had the pleasure of a window seat facing the castle so we pretty much kept our back to what was going on in the restaurant. For us, seeing the fireworks and the delicious food was worth it though! YUM!

Jodifla- Where is Blue Zoo? Is it on Disney Property?

We are leaving in three weeks and getting so excited. Sound like alot of people really like Califorina Grill. I don't love the CR. Although I know alot of people do. I heard that CG is very noisy. Is it?

Blue Zoo is at the Dolphin Hotel. One of the reasons I liked it is that there were almost no kids there. It was definitely an upscale place. Seeing kids out eating when we're on a date night bothers me a little, because I feel like I should have taken DS too!

The food is also top notch, with fantastic presentation and preparation. Really innovative, which I'm not finding much at WDW restaurants these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter