First and last time you went to Disneyland

First Trip in October of 1981
Last Trip was Thanksgiving Weekend 2015
Next Trip is December 13th-19th 2016

First trip was sometime in 1984, when I was a baby. Last time was October 2013..next time is October 2016!

First time was 1994 when I was a couple months old. Last time was either 2002 or 2003. Coming back in March 2017 with my own little guy

My first trip was summer of 75. My latest trip was in August of 16. Been MANY times in between. I was 8 my first time. Didn't make it to DW until my 30's in 02 and my last trip there was in 10 and going back this xmas. Can't WAIT. My next trip to DL is in April for daughter's 16th birthday!

My first trip to DL was in 1996 with my choir class. I was in 8th grade and we did Magic Music Days. My last trip was in June 2015 (though I did go to Tokyo Disneyland in 2016)

1988 when I was a teenager visiting California with my family. 2016 for the Halloween season! We're East coasters, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter