Fireworks dessert party MK

DawnCh

Earning My Ears
I'm hoping to snag tickets to the Dessert Party @ MK ... it shows in November which nights it will be on but nothing is available ... is it possible that it's just not available for booking yet??

I see the same thing in September but I think those nights are full. Did you check availability for Garden view? From what I have read its a better view but no seats. Some stand and some just sit.

When I look at it 2 months ago, there were no dates after wishes ended.
Your right strange the dates through the 8th are available but showing no times. Sadly perhaps they are full. Sept dates have garden availibilty. Call and speak with a cast member but dont be frustrated if it doesnt go your way their is so much magic planting yourself in a great curb on main Street looking at the goings on and waiting for the show to begin. Grab an amazing treat in Liberty Square and save your extra money for a great something for you! Either way your going to Disney and every moment will be great.

Some are saying they just haven't been released yet ... others think full .. but who knows ... I'll keep checking I suppose .. it won't ruin my plans just a nice extra treat since we are not doing the MVMCP

I just noticed availability for June on dates that were previously booked. Not sure if they opened more slots, or people just canceled. The dessert party with seating is now up to $79pp.... :confused3 You can do Ferrytale Wishes for $99pp and alcoholic beverages are included.... but I'm not sure how the view compares.

I just noticed availability for June on dates that were previously booked. Not sure if they opened more slots, or people just canceled. The dessert party with seating is now up to $79pp.... :confused3 You can do Ferrytale Wishes for $99pp and alcoholic beverages are included.... but I'm not sure how the view compares.
Wow! Where is fairytale wishes?

It's a ferryboat that leaves from the Transportation and Ticket Center. You don't need MK park admission. You're seeing the fireworks from the lagoon, so it wouldn't be a good choice if you want to see the projections up close. You can also choose to do the Dessert Party in the park with viewing in the Plaza Gardens instead of seating at Tomorrowland Terrace which will save you about $20 a ticket. So in all, you have three choices!

I should add... the old name was Ferrytale Wishes. The new name is Ferrytale Fireworks... a Sparkling Dessert Cruise. Sorry!

We did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party in April and the view was spectacular. Tinkerbell flew over us! However, they were letting people in an hour early (8 instead of 9)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter