Fireworks Day Events, by bowlofcereal

bowlofcereal

Earning My Ears
7:00 AM – VMK Fireworks Day Run a Thon (Quest)
(I will be “Away from the Keyboard” (afk) starting around 8 AM to attend our local parade)
The is a quest where players will run from room to room (no map needed) by following Golden Mickey’s placed throughout the run to help direct runner to the correct exits. Along the run you will be given fire safety tips. The fastest runner will win a free Fireworks Magic Pin (retired). Other prizes include sneakers, t-shirts and credits.

1:30 PM – VMK Heart Flag (Guest Room)
This room will be accessible throughout the day from the VMK Fireworks Day Run a Thon Room. At 1:30PM, I will be in the room to talk to players and random prizes will be given away to guests. (1 Hour)

4:30 PM – VMK Heart Checkers (Game Room)
The day could not be complete without a quick game of checkers before heading out to watch fireworks. Come on past for an hour of good games of checkers. Awards will include Heart Chairs. (1 Hour)

Have a safe and happy Fireworks Day! We will see you on the forth.

- Cereal

Sorry for the second post in 5 hours but I wanted to update eveyone on a change in the schedule...

CHANGE OF SCHEDULE ... Based on popular demand - I will open the Run-a-Thon Quest again at 1:30PM (PDT) in place of the VMK Heart Flag. However, the VMK Heart Flag Room will be open and players will be able to access this room from the Quest Room. If you would like to come hang out I will have a person in the VMK Heart Flag there to award the "4th of July Hat". Five (5) Hats will be given away in the VMK Heart Flag Room throughout the hour (Once every 12 minutes or so.) Just be the first player to click trade on the player before anyone else to win. The Host will say something along the line of, 'first player to click trade on me wins free flag hat, gl".

Thank you all for coming pass the VMK Run-a-Thon Quest this morning and I look forward to seeing everyone who missed the event this morning between 1:30 and 2:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter