fireworks being tested?

LPnerd

DIS Veteran
sitting on my lanai last night at 9PM ( 17 min. from WDW... don't hate), we were treated to a pretty dismazing display of fireworks. My guess is it was a practice session of Epcot's new show as these fireworks were defiantly WDW, and Hollywood and Epcot are on my side of the world. beautiful things I've never seen before. It was a great surprise!

sitting on my lanai last night at 9PM ( 17 min. from WDW... don't hate), we were treated to a pretty dismazing display of fireworks. My guess is it was a practice session of Epcot's new show as these fireworks were defiantly WDW, and Hollywood and Epcot are on my side of the world. beautiful things I've never seen before. It was a great surprise!

I think they have been testing occasionally as they get the new show installed at EP (just from reporting; nothing I know firsthand). That's cool you live close enough to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter