• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks after Fanstasmic

edhmom

DIS Veteran
I know it's been asked before (over and over again), but I have a slight variation on the question of where to watch fireworks after Fantasmic.

We have the 8:00 dining package booked at River Belle Terrace for Friday night (week from today, yay!). I am finding conflicting things on the Disney website, but one place lists "Fantasy in the sky" fireworks for both Friday and Saturday night. I know you can see the fireworks from the left side of Rivers of America. Are we going to be able to see any of the fireworks from RBT? If not, what would you recommend our best option to be?

Judging from what we were able to see from the Hungry Bear viewing area and doing a little triangulating, I think you'll be able to see some of them. You'll definitely be able to see the projections and whatnot on the island. It will probably be a decent enough view, but not as good as watching from Main St.

Enjoy the River Belle Terrace package, though! I hope to try that one of these days.

I know it's been asked before (over and over again), but I have a slight variation on the question of where to watch fireworks after Fantasmic.

We have the 8:00 dining package booked at River Belle Terrace for Friday night (week from today, yay!). I am finding conflicting things on the Disney website, but one place lists "Fantasy in the sky" fireworks for both Friday and Saturday night. I know you can see the fireworks from the left side of Rivers of America. Are we going to be able to see any of the fireworks from RBT? If not, what would you recommend our best option to be?
You’ll be able to see the fantasy in the sky fireworks from there. This show doesn’t have any castle fireworks they are all high in the sky.

Trying to go anywhere after Fantasmic! Is done before the fireworks starts doesn't work well.

We’ve done the premium Fanstasmic dining package at RBT several times and you’ll definitely want to stay at your same table for the fireworks viewing after. You’ll be able to see everything very well and any projections/effects they do on the castle or Main Street, they do over the river and surrounding areas. It makes the price of the premium dining experience that much more worth it. It’s fantastic!

We’ve done the premium Fanstasmic dining package at RBT several times and you’ll definitely want to stay at your same table for the fireworks viewing after. You’ll be able to see everything very well and any projections/effects they do on the castle or Main Street, they do over the river and surrounding areas. It makes the price of the premium dining experience that much more worth it. It’s fantastic!

Thank you! I knew someone on this board had to have done the premium dining and would know the scoop. Who knows if the fireworks will actually happen, but at least I know we won't have to try and rush somewhere to see them.

Thank you! I knew someone on this board had to have done the premium dining and would know the scoop. Who knows if the fireworks will actually happen, but at least I know we won't have to try and rush somewhere to see them.
Just a heads up fantasy in the sky is a fireworks only show with no projections and it’s just shy of 5 minutes long.

Just a heads up fantasy in the sky is a fireworks only show with no projections and it’s just shy of 5 minutes long.

I'm fine with fireworks only, no projections, but I do appreciate the heads up. I'll be happy to see anything :-)

Back from our trip and I thought I'd report back. We did the Fantasmic package where we sat at RBT for dinner and stayed for show. We could see the fireworks pretty good from there. There were a couple of trees that might have blocked our view but they were missing their leaves so that was nice. The next night we saw the fireworks from Main Street because my son really wanted to. If we hadn't been able to though, we had a good enough view from Fantasmic not to have been disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter