Fireworks After 50th Anniversary?

ashaway12

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon, my understanding is that the 50th anniversary celebration is taking place until April 1, 2023. We are looking at potentially going back to Disney later that month during spring school vacation. Have there been any rumors as to what will happen to the Enchantment fireworks show? Would they bring back Happily Ever After? Have something brand new? Or keep Enchantment going?

100% speculating but I think they’ll go back to Happily Ever After. I feel like Enchantment is a temporary show for the 50th

Reactions: DCJ
Enchantment is ok. Not much of an emotional connection for me. If they keep Enchantment on, what makes it so special considering it is supposed to celebrate the 50th? That is what it was meant for. I hope they bring back Happily Ever After too.

Good afternoon, my understanding is that the 50th anniversary celebration is taking place until April 1, 2023. We are looking at potentially going back to Disney later that month during spring school vacation. Have there been any rumors as to what will happen to the Enchantment fireworks show? Would they bring back Happily Ever After? Have something brand new? Or keep Enchantment going?
Since Enchantment really did nothing to celebrate the 50th and is a generic Disney show, my assumption (I know) is that they did that on purpose for it to stay longer. I would not be surprised if we have to ride this one out for at least a few more years. I'd rather they focus on ATTRACTION renovation.

I would love for them to bring back HEA, but I think it would need updating. The most recent movies represented were from 2016.

However, my gut feeling is that they'll keep Enchantment because they don't want to admit that maybe it's not as popular as HEA was.

100% speculating but I think they’ll go back to Happily Ever After. I feel like Enchantment is a temporary show for the 50th

One can only hope. And keep fingers crossed. And wish upon a star……

I have no proof but I will continue to firmly believe Enchantment was a rush job firework show when they realized there would be nothing new for the 50th at Magic Kingdom since Tron wouldn't be open. A lot of people certainly hope it's not here to stay for a long time.

I would love it if they bring back Happily Ever After, but I doubt it. Enchantment is here to stay imho at least for the foreseeable future. Maybe for the 100th Anniversary in 2023 they will introduce something else? That probably will be in Disneyland though.

Hopefully, they'll come out with something new. It would be great if they had a new show every 2-3 years to keep it fresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter