Firework Viewing at BLT

ssawka

DIS Veteran
I have not seen this listed anywhere, but does anyone know if you will be able to hear the soundtrack from Wishes in the BLT MK view rooms? I was thinking either with built in speakers or via a radio? If not, it would be really cool if they could add this.

are there any updates on that observation deck at bay lake? ive been hearing for months details tbd but the resort opens in 2 months.

are there any updates on that observation deck at bay lake? ive been hearing for months details tbd but the resort opens in 2 months.

According to info coming from yesterday's press sneak preview, the whole resort will open immediately - I assume that includes the lounge. The lounge will be by reservation and only open to members staying on points and their guests. As it stands, cash guests will not be able to make a reservation. (This is according to Jack Spence http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/05/bay_lake_tower.html)

Just interested in when and how to make these reservations for the viewing. We are staying at BLT on Aug. 28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter