• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finished my Mickey Head ornaments and Wreath!!!

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
Finally finished my wreath and ornaments...thought you might want to take a look. I am just getting started being 'crafty' so be kind. ;)

ornaments.jpg

They look so huge....sorry about size of pics.

If anyone kknows how to reduce the size of pics please let me know! I use photobucket.com

Great job! I love the wreath! The mickey ornaments really make it all come together. :) It inspires me to finish mine...have to make another trip to Michaels now... :)

Absolutely adorable! We are talking about doing an All Disney Christmas next year (pretty easy, since 90% of our ornaments are Disney!). I'll have to put this idea aside for next year! Thanks for sharing................P

Thank you all very much. I am still struggling with resizing everything. Like I had mentioned, I am a newbie at this craft thing. I hope that I can someday be as crafty as all of you are!!

Very cute!!! It gives me some inspiration, I have been wanting to change the wreath that I hang in our living room.

Very, very cute! I made a Mickey head wreath using the instructions from a post from last Christmas - all from the dollar store, which added up to being around $7.00.

Thanks!!! I got the idea for the ornaments form a post from last year. Sorry..I can't remember who posted it and gave directions. A huge thank you to who did!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter