Finished Making Our ADRs... Any Opinions?

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
Our ADRs for our December trip have just been finalized. We'll be starting the group with 13 :scared1: in our party (10 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant). The children and their parents will be leaving on day 5 and then it will be down to 8 adults. :grouphug: Most have never been to WDW before, so I'm trying to make this trip tons of fun for them!! We'll be on the DDP, which I've never used before, but am excited to try. Let me know what you think... Thanks!!

Friday, 12/7 - MGM:
Arrive at Pop Century in the late morning
Dinner: Hollywood & Vine (FDP) at 3:50pm
Head to Downtown Disney after closing
Eat at Earl of Sandwich if hungry

Saturday, 12/8 - Epcot:
Breakfast: In Room
Lunch: Rose & Crown (CPP) at ?:??pm
Dinner: Sommerfest

Sunday, 12/9 - AK:
Lunch: Counter Service
Dinner: Grand Gathering - Safari Celebration

Monday, 12/10 - MK:
Lunch: Columbia Harbour House (included on KTTK tour)
Dinner: Counter Service

Tuesday, 12/11 - MGM:
Dinner: 50s Prime Time Cafe at 4:00pm

Wednesday, 12/12 - AK:
Breakfast: Everything Pop (OOP)
Dinner: Cape May Cafe at 8:30pm

Thursday, 12/13 - MK:
Dinner: Artist Point at 5:30pm
MVMCP!!! :santa:

Friday, 12/14 - Epcot:
Breakfast: Fountainview Cafe (if open)
Lunch: Yakitori House (sharing)
Dinner: Tangierine Cafe (sharing)

Saturday, 12/15 - Epcot:
Breakfast: Fountainview Cafe (if open)
Lunch: Lotus Blossom Cafe (sharing)
Dinner: San Angel Inn at 5:00pm

Sunday, 12/16 - MK:
Lunch: Everything Pop (OOP)
Depart for Airport :sad2:

Looks like a great plan! Kudos on planning for such a large group. I've been there, done that, and I know how challenging it can be! Have a wonderful time!

Was it difficult making ADR's for such a large group? I can call tomorrow to make mine, and also have a large group going down. I was curious how they handled that, and if I would be restricted to certain restaurants or eating times. :confused3

Your choices look great! Have a wonderful trip!!! :goodvibes

Was it difficult making ADR's for such a large group? I can call tomorrow to make mine, and also have a large group going down. I was curious how they handled that, and if I would be restricted to certain restaurants or eating times. :confused3

Your choices look great! Have a wonderful trip!!! :goodvibes
It wasn't too bad. I called the regular dining number and was transferred over to Group Dining (not sure of their direct line). They did tell us that the only way they can guarantee us to have tables together was to seat us in the first 20 minutes or the last 20 minutes of the meal serving time, hence all the late lunches and early dinners. If we opted for a time in the middle of the serving window we aren't likely to have the whole group together.

We went with 13 last MArch 6 Adults and 7 kids ages 15-2!!! We stayed at Pop as well!! We really enjoyed Safari Celebration!!!!!!

It wasn't too bad. I called the regular dining number and was transferred over to Group Dining (not sure of their direct line). They did tell us that the only way they can guarantee us to have tables together was to seat us in the first 20 minutes or the last 20 minutes of the meal serving time, hence all the late lunches and early dinners. If we opted for a time in the middle of the serving window we aren't likely to have the whole group together.

We never had a problem once we got to the resturant about being together for our large group. Even if we could not all sit at the same table they made it cozy where we were right next to each other!!!

Going back in August with a Grand Gathering of 8!!!! I must be crazy, or just love to PLAN!

Good to know! Thanks for the info!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter