finding out if dining requests were granted

debbs0723

DIS Veteran
What is the earliest you can find out if dining request are granted? We are sailing out next sunday Jan 17th and it is our 10 year anniversary. We put that on our request that we be seated as a family of 4 alone. Is this something I can call and find out now or do we find out when we check in at the port?

Thanks,
Debbie

You'll need to go to "Dining Changes" after boarding and ask. If you didn't get it, you can ask at that time to be changed.

Dining assignments are made about 2 weeks before sailing.

you might be able to find out now. I booked in Oct. for March cruise and was given late dining. My TA put in a request for the main (early) seating. When I went to pay my cruise in full a couple weeks ago, she said it had been changed as I requested. It's also that way on the form she printed out with my cruise details.
Last cruise I did have to go to the area where you change dining plans, as they didn't change it ahead of time. This time I guess I lucked out.

Yes, early versus late is on your reservation, but rotation and seating you will not find out until check and dinner. Late v/s Early is a choice
(until filled) and tables and rotation is a request.

True. I called earlier just to make sure that my TA had put the request to be seated at a 4 top. The CM confirmed that she had and that we had late seating. No word otherwise.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter