Find your 2021 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

added "august-13th-2022-7-night-western-caribbean-cruise.3832527" but it looks like I added it in the wrong place.... can this be moved?

added "august-13th-2022-7-night-western-caribbean-cruise.3832527" but it looks like I added it in the wrong place.... can this be moved?

I have found your thread and moved it to the Cruise Meet Board. I also added it to the Directory for Fantasy 2022 (this thread is 2021). Happy Planning!

How do I start the thread for September 11. I see it on the cruise list but no link. Thanks

How do I start the thread for September 11. I see it on the cruise list but no link. Thanks

Just head back out to the Cruise Meet Board, click on "Post Thread" and start your new thread. Be sure to include the ship name and cruise date in the title. You can then come back here and let us know you started it so we can add it to the directory for you.

Just head back out to the Cruise Meet Board, click on "Post Thread" and start your new thread. Be sure to include the ship name and cruise date in the title. You can then come back here and let us know you started it so we can add it to the directory for you.
Ok I started a new thread. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!