Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Disney Wonder Itineraries

Hello. I just signed up for this board. Never sailed a Disney Cruise before and we are so excited. We're constantly searching the internet for tips, hints, and secrets and ran across this gem, the Fish Extender. So cool! Is there a link for the fish extender for the 14-day San Diego to Galveston Panama Cruise October 19, 2018? I can't seem to find a link for it.

Thank you.

2017 Disney Wonder Itineraries

Hello. I just signed up for this board. Never sailed a Disney Cruise before and we are so excited. We're constantly searching the internet for tips, hints, and secrets and ran across this gem, the Fish Extender. So cool! Is there a link for the fish extender for the 14-day San Diego to Galveston Panama Cruise October 19, 2018? I can't seem to find a link for it.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Dis, melliemom!

There is currently a thread for the 10/19/18 14 night sailing listed on the main directory for 2018 Wonder cruises. You can find that here.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/find-your-2018-wonder-cruise-meet-link-here.3557580/

Added! I hope you have a lovely cruise - and keep it in good shape! We are on the one after you! :laughing:

Added! I hope you have a lovely cruise - and keep it in good shape! We are on the one after you! :laughing:

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise, the 1st was a 5 night Wonder cruise in 2012. So, we call this a teaser cruise since it's only a 2 nights cruise:yay:. But is should be fabulous since we are sailing on Friday the 13th:ccat::maleficen.:jester: No promises, on keeping it in good shape, but will try! Disney cruises are the best!! :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

This is our 2nd Disney Cruise, the 1st was a 5 night Wonder cruise in 2012. So, we call this a teaser cruise since it's only a 2 nights cruise:yay:. But is should be fabulous since we are sailing on Friday the 13th:ccat::maleficen.:jester: No promises, on keeping it in good shape, but will try! Disney cruises are the best!! :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

This will be our first Disney cruise! Looking forward to it!

Did you both mean to post on your Cruise Meet thread? This particular thread is for finding your cruise meet thread. Check the list in the first post and click on the link under your cruise date (if there is one) to access YOUR particular cruise meet thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!