Financial Guru Marathons Today

aka-mad4themouse

<font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>
Fox Business News Network is running a Memorial Day D.R. Marathon.

I confess that I don't listen to him on the radio nor do I read his books. But since I've seen him mentioned repeatedly on this forum, I felt the need to educate myself. So, I'm watching him now. He does bring a lot of energy and enthusiasm to his message. I can see why so many people are on board with him.

Later today, CNBC will have a Suze Orman Marathon. I really like her "Can I Afford It?" segments.

So, go out and enjoy your local parades and honor the men and women who serve our nation. And set your Tivo/DVR for later viewing.

Yeah, I see him on now....they're showing one of his Total Money Makeover Live Events. I agree aka...he is a good motivator. He's on Baby Step 4 now....retirement savings, and this is where he is a bit overly ambitious in his estimates in my opinion.

I actually heard a podcast recently by a financial planner called "Dave Ramsey, financial planner or charlatan" This planner concluded that he surely wasn't a charlatan, but that he analyzed his investment choices and found them to be very risky, especially for an older person. And he also concluded that having an expectation of 12% per year and withdrawing 8% are way off...

Love his overall message though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter