Finally!!

Christy LOVES Disney

Mouseketeer
Today I booked our Grand Gathering!!!
Grandvilla, 2 bdrm and studio Savannah Views For June 5-11 Kidani Village.

I'm so excited I got what I wanted. I realize I did it 11 months out but with my luck I was nervous. Hope everyone else gets what they want.:banana:

Exciting! I made my March 2010 reservations at Kidani at the 11 month mark too. I didn't want to take ANY chances.

Have a wonderful time -- the countdown begins!!!

Wow, I would love to be able to book a GV at Kidani! Are you celebrating a very special occasion?

Bobbi:goodvibes

There will be a birthday and an aniversary while we are there but its really something that my dad wanted to do when we bought in and my dad passed away a year ago and i felt like it is something he would have loved. He wanted the whole family to be together and spend time with each other so thats what we're doing in my dads and my favorite place.

There will be a birthday and an aniversary while we are there but its really something that my dad wanted to do when we bought in and my dad passed away a year ago and i felt like it is something he would have loved. He wanted the whole family to be together and spend time with each other so thats what we're doing in my dads and my favorite place.

What a great tribute to your Dad! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter