Finally trying this TR thing

For you table of contents, you can edit the initial post in the thread.

When you create a new post, and it takes place in your thread, click on the ## in the upper right corner of the post. It will open in a new window. Copy the URL for the new post. Once you do that go back and edit your first post in the thread. You want to use the following code to create the link

[u r l = " t h e c o p i e d l i n k "] YOUR CHAPTER TITLE[ / u r l ]

Replace "the copied link" including the "" with your copied link. Make sure to take the spaces out between url= You can name the chapter whatever you want in between the [ u r l ] and [ / u r l ]

Then save you edited post.

Just wanted to let those who are interested know that i have updated my TR from our surprise trip last Sept. You can follow the link in my signature. Now that my computer and connection issues are resolved (had to send the laptop away for repair) you can expect consistant updates to this report. Thank you all for the advise and suggestions that made it very special and a special shoutout to Mark Pratt (prattpak) and Fairytale Journeys for sending it over the top.

Another way to get the link is to "right click" that # in the corner of your post and goto "Properties"...the link should appear in the resulting window.

right-click.jpg

link.jpg

For those interested, a new update on my TR has been psoted. Follow the link in post #1 of this thread to get to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter