Finally some action on this board!!

Patinmn

Goofies Rule
I was beginning to wonder if everyone had forgotten about the Cnvention...I am glad to see it isn't so.

I hope everyone is excited about it as I am.

PATinMN
patinmn.gif
</img>
mickey.gif
</img>

I think about the Convention everyday!

See...it's in my sig!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">262 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

Me too. :)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's obsessing about the convention. There isn't a day that goes by without something crossing my mind! My worry right now is that I won't have anyone to hang around with because everyone will either has their families with them, or already established friendships from the DIS. So, I'm worried about going by myself. My DH tells me I am a worry-aholic! ;)

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

I'm counting down the days.....I just wish it weren't so many!

STPAT.gif

11/01 Beach Club
12/01 Wonder Cruise
12/01 AKL

Barb....2 things. 1--talk DH into coming with you. :D :) or 2--stop worrying. :D :)

Actually I thought there were a whole bunch of people traveling ALONE. Where is that list? Check it out. And family or not, anyone who wants to 'hang' with us is soooooooo welcome to. :) Barb that means you! :)

Here is my 'portfolio' I am a 32 y/o SAHM mother of 2....DD is 9 and DS is 3. The only thrill ride I like is Thunder Mountain Railroad. I prefer doing the kiddie rides and walking around absorbing the atmosphere. My DH is a 32 y/o engineer at HP. He and DD love Splash Mountain, Rock-n-Rollercoaster, Tower or Terror, and all other 'scary' rides...LOL :D We are very easy to 'hang' with and we enjoy company.

And here is the most important thing about us...WE EXPECT PEOPLE TO BE DIFFERENT FROM US. WE DO NOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO LIKE WHAT WE LIKE, DISLIKE WHAT WE DISLIKE, OR ACT LIKE WE ACT. WE ENJOY DIVERSITY. :) We are going to have fun and to meet DIS'ers.

If you think you can handle us....come along. :) :)

Where is that list of people traveling solo? You have got my curiosity churning :eek: LOL :D ;)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Have a countdown on my calendar - but not obsessing at all!!

4.gif

LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING PLANS!!

Hi Barb,

I'm just like you!

And I still want to go to dinner at Akershus!

Taryn
Eeyore2.gif

Port Orleans 2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter