Finally Posting

princeydisness

Earning My Ears
We went to Disney as a family for the first time (I'd been there several times when I was younger)in Feb 2006. My dh was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. His employer paid for our entire vacation, with our spending money being donated by the co-workers. Even got a Limo to and from the airport! It was the trip of a lifetime, but with the cancer it was clouded.

Fast forward to today - he's still here, in remission thanks to a clinical trial, and doing great - still working and everything! We're planning a "relaxed, cancer free" vacation in November for our daughters 7th birthday! Looking forward to spending the next months with you all!

10.gif

We went to Disney as a family for the first time (I'd been there several times when I was younger)in Feb 2006. My dh was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given 6 months to live. His employer paid for our entire vacation, with our spending money being donated by the co-workers. Even got a Limo to and from the airport! It was the trip of a lifetime, but with the cancer it was clouded.

Fast forward to today - he's still here, in remission thanks to a clinical trial, and doing great - still working and everything! We're planning a "relaxed, cancer free" vacation in November for our daughters 7th birthday! Looking forward to spending the next months with you all!

I'm so happy for you and your family. Thank you for making me smile today.:)

WOW, its great to hear good news!!!!

Hope you all enjoy your cancer free trip!!!

What a lovely, wonderful story! Congratulations, welcome to the DIS, and I hope you have a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter