Finally got one....and a question

Jaxy0408

Earning My Ears
So today my offer was accepted. My UY will be Sept. at SSR So my question is: Say it takes two to three months until I get my DVC information from Disney will I be able to get a 2 bedroom room for Oct 2013 since it will only be 4/5 months at SSR. What are the chances of me getting BLT in Oct and 4/5 window?

I am so so so excited to be future DVC member.:cool1:
Thanks Jim

So today my offer was accepted. My UY will be Sept. at SSR So my question is: Say it takes two to three months until I get my DVC information from Disney will I be able to get a 2 bedroom room for Oct 2013 since it will only be 4/5 months at SSR. What are the chances of me getting BLT in Oct and 4/5 window?

I am so so so excited to be future DVC member.:cool1:
Thanks Jim

I think there is a possibility of SSR during Food and Wine, but I doubt it for BLT.

We were able to secure OKW for food and wine on 4-5 months' notice. I expect there would be availability at SSR as well.
Good luck.
Stephen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter