Finally after 2 weeks...

mhopset

Seth's Dad
of being stuck in the house. I am GOING TO WAL-MART TODAY!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Taking my mom and Seth to get something for DW birthday. I am so excited.

Now I know when I get home I won't be a happy camper, because they both drive me crazy when I take them to Wal-mart, as some of you know.

I am just gald to get out of the house:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well..... Tony - whatever you do - DO NOT make the snow god mad!!:mad:

(Hate to say this - but the weatherman predicted last night that winter will more than likely carry into April!:( )

Have fun at Wal-Mart - and buy a bag of kettle corn or something.

Hey Tony... it is DEFINITELY a sign of cabin fever when a trip to WALMART is an event! LOL!

Have a good time... wander the aisles trying out the cool toys.... practice being a Walmart greeter and just hang out by the front area waving and shaking hands with everyone! LOL! Make it an adventure!

You haven't gotten her anything yet, Tony?:eek:

Whatcha did you get for her?:) I guess none of our ideas helped?

Lord have MERCY T!!!

ROTFLMAO at the thought of you with your nose pressed against your front door window.. chanting..
"WALMART...WALMART....WALMART..."

BTW..Do you have SNOWTIRES for your scooter????

Have fun bud! Have fun!

You guys are so funny.

I was glad to get out of the house, but Wal-mart was CRAZY!!!!!
I knew it would be bad because of it being Saturday, but I forgot it was the first of the month. WHAT A MESS!!!! Plus I get tired really fast, and Seth knows when to start asking for stuff and I will say yes. I got home and Becky was pulling stuff out of the bags, saying "what is this"? Seth of course was standing there with a smile on his face.

Shannon- I got her a cover-up for her bathing suit, and a wallet, and 2 shirts. Seth got her 3 little yankee candles. (which I am disapointed in) I thought these things were supposed to smell good. Ya can't smell anything while they are burning!

It sounds like she had a great birthday with all the goodies.:)

I've got a small Yankee candle, but I've never lit it.:o

Hate to say this - but the weatherman predicted last night that winter will more than likely carry into April! )
So what else is new? Winter ALWAYS carries into April in Minnesota!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter