Final Questions! Two days and counting!

mushck

Earning My Ears
When I get on the ship where should I go first? Palo or the Spa? And I also need to change from the late seating to the early. This is my first Disney cruise and I would love to just explore the ship with my kids. I can send them off to look around with my IL but I really want to see their faces when they see the ship for the first time.:confused: Is this something I am just going to have to deal with and get over? How fast do the ressies fill up? I am planning on getting to the port around 11:30 - 12. Will the DCL busses already be there? Will I be ok if I spend maybe the first half hour looking around?

Any help is appreciated.:Pinkbounc

Ok, I'm a 9 timer...soon to be 10. My order would be
1. Palo Reservations (this is in one of the nightclubs, not in Palo)
2. Spa
3. Dinner Changes (usually in Sessions)
4. kid registration in club or lab (if you have kids in both, you only need to register in one)
5.fun starts now....lunch, party, swim, etc.

If you want wine tasting or tea with Wendy tickets, they need to go in as 4 or 5.....

Kids have to come with you to kid registration.

The DLC busses leave WDW starting about noon. THey leave the airport starting about 9:30-10:00....so there will be some DCL busses there when you arrive, but not the ones from the resorts.

You will get a list of when and where for the above activities when you check in. If I were you, I'd do numbers 1 and 2 as soon as possible, not look around first! Palo, especially, does fill up.

If you are sailing on the Magic January 24th, then don't forget to come to the DisMeet!

It is on Sunday, January 25, Promenade Lounge, at 3:30 p.m.!

Please come, you will meet some fabulous people!

Scratch
pirate:

mushck
I am interested in hearing upon return your success on changing from late to early that is the only thing I am stressing about right now is the late seating. here in florida school start early for elementary so my kids are use to getting up at 6 and asleep by 7:30 have a great trip

Hi ruttie,

I don't know why I am not real stressed about that change. I guess from what I have gathered from this board it doesn't seem to be a problem. I have also seen some other ideas such as feeding the kids early at a buffet or room service, then letting them go into the clubs.

I am really hoping to get it changed because I want them to eat at the table with me. My kids also go to bed very early (7pm) so even the early seating is going to be touch and go! :crazy:

I'll let you know how it goes when I get back.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter