Final details GS swap

I got all my stuff together. WDWMom did you e-mail out your address yet? I got all my stuff and I am ready to mail it to you.

Opps, I didn't read the previous message you posted that you are sending out PM's addresses soon. Sorry. I swear I don't get e-mail notifications all the time anymore. I missed that message.

Thanks,
Tina

Address has been sent out. Check you pm boxes. If you did not receive, let me know.

Deb, I didn't send you one. I figured we could meet at DU or meet and scrap.

Sue

Sue,

That sounds like a good plan. I am going to try to get those finished up Friday morning as I am not on campus and before heading back to the theater. If they don't get done then it'll be end of next week. Will keep you posted.
Deb

Woo hoo! In the midst of the chaos of a major show, getting ready for two smaller spring shows, and having just about the whole family (including myself) go down with various illnesses...I've managed to finish my swaps!

Sue - email me please so we can get together and get these handed off!

Deb

FantasticDisFamily said:
Woo hoo! In the midst of the chaos of a major show, getting ready for two smaller spring shows, and having just about the whole family (including myself) go down with various illnesses...I've managed to finish my swaps!

Sue - email me please so we can get together and get these handed off!

Deb

Deb,

I will e-mail you later. I am working now. Not much else going on the rest of the week so T or Th should work for me. I can come by and pick them up.

Sue

Sue,

I just wanted to let you know that the frames made it out in the mail today. I was aiming for last week, but the kids Spring break got in the way. I sent the extra stamp in a ziplock baggie. Thanks again for hosting the swap!

HI Sue,

Never received your email but our system has been goofy lately. Anyway, Tuesday is over but I'm here. Thursday I have class from 8-1:30 and am hoping to get out of here by 3:30 so if you can make that window....otherwise I'm here all day Wed with class only from 12-1:30.

Deb

Just checking in to see how everyone is coming along.

I haven't received any packages yet, but I will be picking Deb's up today. (She works about 4 miles from my house).

DD and I are going to start this week since we start Spring Break tomorrow.

Let me know how you all are doing.

I'll be on the look out ladies. If I get all the items early I will swap them out early too.

Dyan,

I received your package today. Very, very cute. I showed them to DD and she can't wait to use hers. I picked up Deb's yesterday so I have two so far. Tina, I should have your's tomorrow. DD and I are working on our items this weekend. I bought my paper yesterday, I just need to put them together.

Sue,

I'm glad you got them. I am also glad that they were okay. I was nervous this being my first swap! I look forward to receiving everything back, so my DD and I can start scrapping!

Tina,

I received your eyelets today. How adorable!!! I have never seen those type before. The rest of you ladies are going to have to wait :( Sorry.

Tina and Dian, thanks for the gifts also. You are both so thoughtful.

Sue

I am not going to get to work on mine until possibly this weekend. If I don't get to touch them this weekend it will be during the week next week. I highly doubt mine will come early, but I'm trying. Sorry ladies but have had some things come up at home that I didn't expect to take over my free time.

As far as I am concerned, I have enough other stuff to scrap, so I am not in a hurry!!! :)

Cruise04 don't sweat it. My stuff was really easy to do so that why I mailed it early. Hope things get better at home.

I am going to get mine done in the next week I hope. I was so upset earlier today that I was going to be tight on time and then logged on and noticed it's April 20, not the 10th! Thank goodness, I can breathe again!

Michelle

Ok, I'm heading down to my room, turning on the tv, and getting as much of my swap stuff done as I can tonight. Then I'll finish the rest on Wednesday night. I'll make it ladies!!!!!! :) Thanks for being understanding. Have had some Habitat stuff that was taking precedence that I didn't expect to have - fundraising stuff and I'm not even on the fundraising committee!!!!

Ok - I worked until I got 10 borders done and then looked at my list of what I had to do - and realized it was suppose to be 20!!!!!! I about freaked. So tonight will be the other 10 borders and dd will do the 40 squares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter