Filtered Water bottle?

Nennie

Insert funny comment here!
Does anyone have one, and do you like it? Which brand?

I know Brita doesn't make it anymore, and I really want to get one before our next trip to WDW.

Any reviews???

We use Culligan water bottle filters which fit on most plastic water or soda bottles (except Coca Cola brands). The filters work really well at Disney! We fill empty bottles in the morning at the resort and then bring the filters with us to refill througout the day. You can buy them at waterfilters . net

I found these at a hardwarde store in San Francisco, and after using it for two days immediately ordered more from their on-line site. They are stylish, relatively inexpensive, and work great. I've received lots of compliments on mine.http://www.waterbobble.com

Thanks so much for the replies everyone!

I just ordered 2 waterbobbles! Pink for me, and blue for DH! LOL!!

I just use a refillable water bottle, and fill it up with ice water from CS restaurants. That water tastes good, and it's ice-cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter