Filming for Christmas Parade Special?

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
I saw on another board that the Christmas parade special filming dates November 7th to 10th. How does this affect the parks? Are the crowds busier? How do you find out what park they will be filming on what date? Trying to avoid the filming if I can

Shouldn’t impact the parks too much. Filming details will come as we get closer. They film at all four parks but not every day.

I think @yulilin3 posted it was DHS on 11/7 and MK on 11/9 and 11/10
I was there last year when they were filming at MK. While I wouldn’t say the rides are more crowded the HUB definitely is at times as people will congregate to see performers up on the stage and Disney has a large area closed off right in front of the stage where they place the invitees (cast members) who are the filmed crowd watching. Also just an FYI they will have large light set ups for the night filming and cranes that may detract from those “picture perfect” castle shots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter