Filling the motorhome propane tank on the way?

BearwithMouseEars

Mouseketeer
Our drive to the Fort will on a Saturday and I was hoping to find a spot off I75 somewhere south of Tifton GA before the turnpike that would be open . Anyone have experience with this ?

The Shell station just outside of Disney fills them...we can't remember exactly where, but dh says it's where all the "carnival" stuff is along the road.

There is a Flying J gas station at exit 1 in Georgia just before you hit Florida that will fill your propane tank.

There is a KOA just south of Tifton, and another south of Valdosta. In fact, there are several campgrounds in and around both cities. I'm sure you can find one that will fill the propane tank if Flying J et. al. don't work out.

We filled ours just outside of River Park RV Park in Valdosta, GA. There's a gas station almost in front of the campground, and we had it filled there before we hit the road again....it's just off I-75. I think it was a BP station, but I'm not certain on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter