Fill This Out! (I'm bored!)

Name: Lauren E Burnette
Bday:April 25, 1987
Sign: Taurus
Grade: 10th
Fav Movies (non disney):Someone Like You, Hello Dolly, both of The Mummy, Top Gun, Miss Congeniality, and ALL scary movies
Fav Movies (disney):Alice in Wonderland, Princess Diaries
Fav singer/group/band:I like a lot....don't have favorites!
Fav song:I like 'em all....right now I am listening to Around the World by ATC (old school)

I'M A SCARY MOVIE FREAK!!!

Name: Chelsea Adams
Birthday: Jan. 31 1986
Sign: Aquarius
Grade: going into 11th
Fav. Movies (non disney): um... all musicals, Briget Jones Diary, Miss. Congeniality
Fav. disney movies: Newsies, Peter Pan, Princess Diaries, The Three Musketeers
Fav. singer/band/group: i like NSYNC, barenaked ladies, umm i like my my raido station plays!
Fav. song: I like Falling for the first time, 1000 miles, and many more

Name: Jasmine Tyson
Birthday: May 12 1989
Sign: Taurus
Grade: Going into 8th
Fav.Movies (non disney): Blue Lagoon, Cayotte Ugly, Legaly Blond,+ others i can't think of right now
Fav.disney movies: Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King:p
Fav.singer/band/group: Backstreet Boys, Ludacris, J-Lo, P-Diddy (their bac together!), Jessica Simson, N'SYNC, Nelly, Usher
Fav.song: Girlfriend- N'SYNC+Nelly, You don't Have to Call- Usher,+ to many others.:smooth:

Name: Tony Robert Janus
Bday: February 20 1987
Sign: Pieces
Grade: 10th
Fav Movies (non disney): Heartbreakers, Saving Private Rian, Austion Powers 1&2, Wild Things
Fav Movies (disney): Hercules, Lion King
Fav singer/group/band: Korn, Godsmack, Sevendust, Aerosmith
Fav song: "Thoughtless" by Korn, "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter