Fiber Optic Effect for WDW Castle?

Well after someone stole the stolen map that the Fabulous Disney Babe had stolen, it’s no wonder she went elsewhere…

Originally posted by Another Voice
Well after someone stole the stolen map that the Fabulous Disney Babe had stolen, it’s no wonder she went elsewhere…

Now I'm laughing :)

No, you get no hints. This is one of those things that would be truly unethical to sway on. We will call this one "CM-Mod privilege"

Ok, one hint. His initials were not "M.E." ;)

JC

No, you get no hints.
Ah, I don't believe ya anyway ;) :tongue:. No offense to the wonderful and important CM's that do frequent this board, but it isn't like anyone of the Disney substance you allude to would actually post anything here anyway.

Originally posted by DisneyKidds
No offense to the wonderful and important CM's that do frequent this board, but it isn't like anyone of the Disney substance you allude to would actually post anything here anyway.

That's just what I'm talking about.

I edited out most of the exactness on this to allow it to remain partially anonymous.

This is all you get:

fc3f3a6c.gif

If it's not proof enough to get you to take off that "I'm A Doubting Thomas, Who Are You" T-shirt, then so be it. I can't give you more without going into the witness protection program.

JC

This is all you get:
You're too easy Mr. J - or did you really want to tell us all along.

So someone flies in from a country to remain unnamed that wouldn't support a recent war, peruses our little corner of the internet, and Everest gets announced. Kick ourselves? Maybe we helped them see the light!

It has nothing to do with Germany, but good eye ;)

You are looking at it backwards.

[Insert joke about Iraqi Information Minister being the "mysterous" lurker driven away by us evil people on the boards].

First, no real high level person would have the desire or the freedom to post on the boards. Second, Disney is so vast and so complex that mid and lower level people don't have that much more information about what's going on than anyone else. Cast members and even ride designers don't have a clue about what's going to be approved or not, or of the other forces that shape what happens.

Third, even if they did, to run away and whine without bothering to defend one's opinion shows a lack of spine. What good is a discussion of one side refuses to take part?

[Insert joke about Iraqi Information Minister being the "mysterous" lurker driven away by us evil people on the boards].

WOW! If we were playing 20 questions and this was phrased as a Y/N question, I would answer "Yes".

First, no real high level person would have the desire or the freedom to post on the boards.

You are making an assumption here based on something you may have heard from some source? As Felix Unger once said, "When you assume you make ............." :) (Why do I feel like Dennis Miller all of a sudden?)

Second, Disney is so vast and so complex that mid and lower level people don't have that much more information about what's going on than anyone else. Cast members and even ride designers don't have a clue about what's going to be approved or not, or of the other forces that shape what happens.

I agree with this part.

Third, even if they did, to run away and whine without bothering to defend one's opinion shows a lack of spine. What good is a discussion of one side refuses to take part?

There was no running away, no whining and no opinions given by Mr. X (which may not even be a MR. ;) ). The content/quality of this person’s spine is between them and a qualified professional. As far as “discussion” goes, there wasn't one and one was never intended. This person on one post gave a premature leak (2 days early mind you), and on another one corrected a very minor fact given by another poster here, subsequently getting chastised for doing so.

People with first hand knowledge tend not to need/want to argue with those who "think they know better". This person also never intended on sticking around anyway from what I gather. It was tough to tell from my very short correspondence with them.

Edit-----(I just checked again and it was leaked only one day early. Sorry 'bout that.)

JC

This person on one post gave a premature leak (2 days early mind you), and on another one corrected a very minor fact given by another poster here, subsequently getting chastised for doing so.
Which came first, the leak or the correction?

Originally posted by DisneyKidds
Which came first, the leak or the correction?

Why? Does it really matter? (Search is down at the moment, so I don't know off the top of my head anyway).

JC

Why? Does it really matter?
Sure - it might help in determining what his/her 'screen name' was. From there who knows what Columbo might be able to figure out ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter