• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Few questions

PeeKooAaa

Earning My Ears
Hi

We (me, DW, and DS5) are going to WDW on April (23-30) and we are just planning our dining. So I need your expert information to help me out :)

So far the only restaurant that is certain is Boma (did it last year and absolutely loved it). Another pretty certain is Fultons Crab House (we all love seafood) but then there are few interesting ones ....what do you think about Spoodles, to us it sounds good but commets, anyone ?

O'hanas is another one we are considering, so feel free to comment on that too. And of course, you can suggest anything you think would be cool with kids :)

- P-

It really depends on what YOUR family likes! DD16 and I ate at Spoodles last June and we really enjoyed it. She absolutely hated Flying Fish (the atmosphere, she said). We like the Morroccan place in Epcot, Rose and Crown......we really enjoyed Garden Grill (which is closed now but should be open by the time you go). House of Blues (early dinner) has become a new favorite with us. We also have a tradition of a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (good food, fairly quiet).

For us, a major part of our Disney vacation is planning and eating at new (and returning to favorite) restaurants. We eat a couple of meals at different hotels to give us a chance to explore and check out the facility for possible future stays.

Have fun!

Forgot to say that lunch at the Sci-Fi (at MGM) is also a must........mostly for the atmosphere and the movies! Their hamburgers are very good, too.

PeeKooAaa said:
Hi

We (me, DW, and DS5) are going to WDW on April (23-30) and we are just planning our dining. So I need your expert information to help me out :)

So far the only restaurant that is certain is Boma (did it last year and absolutely loved it). Another pretty certain is Fultons Crab House (we all love seafood) but then there are few interesting ones ....what do you think about Spoodles, to us it sounds good but commets, anyone ?

O'hanas is another one we are considering, so feel free to comment on that too. And of course, you can suggest anything you think would be cool with kids :)

- P-
:love: all depends on your party and we all have our favorites ours being crystal palace at the magic kingdom :flower1:

I've been to Spoodles about 10 times and have never been dissapointed. We've often gone more than once in one trip.

Other favorites of mine are Crystal Palace breakfast, this is a must do for me every trip. Also had a really good lunch at Rose and Crown this past trip. (Oct 2004). Prime Time in MGM is also a lot of fun. The kids might like the entertainment at Biergarten in Germany (I'm the "kid" in my family and I enjoyed it, but I'm 25 ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter