Fetch & Ibotta rewards

JJIRmom

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Disney in August but I am ready to cash out for both Fetch & Ibotta. (Assuming none of these gift cards have an expiration date?) These are my plans let me know if any of them won't work. I am planning to get a Landrys gift card. I believe I read that the Landrys gift card can be used at BOTH Yak & Yeti & T-rex (doing T-rex on our Disney Springs day & Yak & Yeti on our AK day). Can the Landrys gift card also be used in the T-rex gift shop? Specifically the build a Dino area? If not Fetch also has a build-a-bear gift card....could I use that in the build-a-dino area? Also I am planning on signing up for the Landrys reward membership. I believe it is $25 fee but then you get $25 off your first purchase & priority seating. Can I use that coupon with my dining gift card?
Also hoping to cash out on some Starbucks gift cards as well. Can they be used at all the Starbucks in the parks? Would be using it on drinks, food & Also wanted to buy those Starbucks Parks coffee mugs.

I got Landry's gift cards and also bought the landrys club membership. We went to yak and yetti quick service and rainforest cafe at AK and trex the nex day. We had about 25$ left and the kids bought stuff in the trex gift shop.
I also bought landrys giftcards at Sam's club because they had a deal that gave me an extra $20. I used my swagbucks visa to buy giftcards as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter