Festival of Fantasy Parade

blabadie

Mouseketeer
Is the dragon still missing from the Festival of Fantasy Parade? Any update on when it should return?

Thank you!

lol . . never too soon. I heard a rumor, it will be returning shortly, this time as a vending cart before the parade starts, offering crispy dragon on a stick :)

Thanks for the updates. My family will be disappointed if it's not back for our October trip. Not looking good. :(

Was at Walt Disney World last week. I asked a Cast Member and the response was that "the dragon will be in the hospital until Fall at the earliest."

Well, I guess that is one thing we won't be seeing this August. It really is a shame. To me, that is the centerpiece of the Festival of Fantasy parade.

Well, I guess that is one thing we won't be seeing this August. It really is a shame. To me, that is the centerpiece of the Festival of Fantasy parade.

And, some darn good Barbeque!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter