Fees to extend a reservation with Ace Rent a Car

hodad

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what Ace would charge to extend a rental for one or two days beyond the reservation? Would it be the daily rate quoted in the reservation, or is there some egregious penalty? I can't find any info on the Ace website.

Thanks!

Does anyone know what Ace would charge to extend a rental for one or two days beyond the reservation? Would it be the daily rate quoted in the reservation, or is there some egregious penalty? I can't find any info on the Ace website.

Thanks!
You are going to need to call them to extend the reservation, they will tell you the additional cost.

FYI: If you just keep the vehicle for extra time without informing the company (more than just an hour or 2), the company will try contacting you through your reservation info. If they can't get hold of you, the vehicle will be reported as "stolen"

Thanks! I called, and the answer I got was each additional day would cost 2x the daily rate. So I cancelled and got a Prius with Hertz for just a few dollars more than that would have been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter