Feedback - The Flight Shop

Mickey Scouse

Earning My Ears
Hi All

A little while ago I posted a message about the price of 10 day tickets and the current special offer.

In the end I went with The Flight Shop (www.theflightshop.co.uk/theme.htm) who are selling them for £188 (adult) and £155 (child).

I have seen their name dotted around the forum in the last couple of weeks but nobody's really given any feedback so I just thought I would let you all know how it went.

I booked the tickets on the 26th March on their website and have received them this morning (16 April) :D (the tickets where posted out royal mail special delivery). I travel out on 14th May.

I was a little nervous about buying from a company I had never used before but after speaking to them and other people on the DIS site I decided to go for it. I'm glad I did.

Overall, I am very impressed and would feel happy to recommend them.

Just my humble opinion (for what it's worth)

Mike

See you all in Epcot on the 18th ! !

Agreed.:bounce:
Top service, going on the 2nd May and got my Disney passes from them on Saturday special delivery.:D

Thanks for the feedback :)

Looks like they may have an order for another four passes from me very soon ;)

well ain't u all lucky!!!
i bought my tickets from virgins travelstore, and don't think i'll bother again. im going monday and on friday i recieved my hopper passes but still aint recieved my flexi tickets, they said if they havent arrived by wed. they'll send me somemore!!!!
great service eh.

oh well im still exited :bounce: :Pinkbounc

sam

Thanks for the feedback, we will be ordering from them in May. I am still trying to figure out some of the tcket details though. Do the tickets come with info. on hopping fom one park to another? Like from a water park to Epcot, is that one day or two? The website says that the water parks and Disneyquest are unlimited, but how does that effect your days? Also if you are staying onsite can they be put on you room key? Thanks, any info. would be helpful. The email from the flightshop left me more confused, and disney told me to check my pass literature that came with the tickets.

I've answered on the other post re days - You can enter disney parks on 10 days in a 21 day period. On a day, if you enter ANY park,water park, or disney quest, then that day is going to be counted - once the day is counted, then you can do as much as you want on that day and it will still only count as one day. So, if you just went to DQ for 1 hour and then went shopping for the rest of the day - that would be one day off your pass, OR, you could do all 4 main parks, both water parks and Disney Quest all in the same day (if you could manage it), and that would still count as one day.

the tickets are seperate from your room key - I THINK that the only one's you can have on your room key are the Unlimited Magic Passes

Bev

presleyg -

Yes i got a load of bumpf with the tickets (I've taken a quick look but I have to admit I haven't been through it all yet).

Bev -

Cool - didn't know you could use your hotel key as a ticket ! (maybe I'll look into that next time ;) )

Mike

Originally posted by Mickey Scouse
Yes i got a load of bumpf with the tickets (I've taken a quick look but I have to admit I haven't been through it all yet)

What kind of bumpf did you get? I only got my tickets and my meal vouchers, what am i missing?

I'm sorry, bumpf, translation please?? I'm guessing you mean alot of "useful" disney information. I'm just wondering if there is anything in there about having to be a resident of a certain place or know some UK reference that we're unaware of.

bumpf generally means loads of useless information! or a myriad of pamplets.

I don't recall anything about being a UK citizen, and I'd be amazed if they asked for my passport at the gate! It's just a normal looking ticket and a voucher for a breakfast.

I don't think you need to worry - there are americans living in the UK, nothing to stop them buying the ticket and then they wouldn't have a UK passport or accent either.

Bev

I ordered some 10 days passes last week but apparently I don't get them until 10 days before I go which is not until 12 Oct (because they were special offer tickets.) but hopefully I won't have a problem.

Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter