• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feedback on my ADRs?

briabbysmom

Earning My Ears
Hi there, I am planning our December 10-17 trip for me :surfweb: DH:eek:(this is his Disney Budget face), DDs 10 :cutie:& 14:hippie:

We are staying at Coronado Springs and will have a rental car. We do not plan to have park hoppers so I am trying to schedule everything according to park for the day. Your feedback is welcome!

Fri 10th - Wolfgang Puck 7:00pm
(our flight is in at 12:41 so I figured that would allow us enough time to get checked in maybe grab a snack/lunch before heading over)

Sat - 8:30 am 1900 Park Fare
5:45 Crystal Palace

Sun - 4:55 pm Akershus

Mon - planning a day trip to Universal - can we get both parks in in a day or should we just go for Harry Potter?:wizard:

Tuesday - 8:45am Tusker House
4:20pm Cinderella's Royal Table (was planning to get tickets for MVMCP but after reading some reviews on the board not sure I should):santa:

Wed - plan to sleep in after the late night if we do MVMCP
10:55 Ohana
6:30 Coral Reef

Thurs - Boma 4:45

Fri - Chef Mickeys 11:20 (our flight leaves at 3:50)

I'd love to hear the thoughts and advice or you more experienced planners! Thank you!
Jennifer

Everything looks great! The only thing that I would caution is if you are taking Magic Express to the airport, they pick you up 3 hours before your flight leaves, so your reservation at Chef Mickeys may be rushed. If you are driving yourself to the airport, it might be fine, but remember that getting through security on a Friday before Christmas may take quite a while. We will be arriving the day you leave!! Have a great time!

Thank you! We do have a rental car to return to MCO but maybe I will see about an earlier reservation that day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter